Saturday, September 29, 2007

New Ball Game

I finally had the chance to create a new journal entry in angeloaguinalo.deviantart.com. I have been so busy with my new job as copy writer and PR/marketing staff for a company that manufactures desktop model planes and ships and marketing is online!

I have done a lot of press releases for ground marketing and came up with a lot of PR strategies but this one is different since marketing has to be done via the world wide web. I am now relearning what I have earned from my many years of exposure to PR. It's an entirely new ball game.

Sending those press releases to ezine mags, press release distribution centers, and preparing and submitting blog entries to search engines to draw traffic to our storefront [link] are amazing experiences. And I'm beginning to get the hang of it .

No comments:

Post a Comment