Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My First Solo Show



Finally, after a decade and after some prodding from Nimfa and Vic Ursabia and Christian Tamondong, I now have the guts to showcase my art stuff in a solo exhibit. I chose my great grand dad's home and also home to Philippine Independence to pay homage to my roots and to my fellow native CaviteƱo artists.

Billed "Filtrographs by Angelo J. Aguinaldo", the show is supported by the National Historical Institute, Microcadd , and BaliGarden.

Other sponsors include my dear friends Dr. Gabby Gabriel, Jose Elmer Francisco, Reylie del Rosario, PCCI-Cavite Chapter President Teresita Leabres, Letty L. Ramos, Don Roberto's Mango Wine, Joseph Michael Aguinaldo, and Shey Aguinaldo.

The patronage of Jun Matias of PC Clinic Sta. Rosa (049-5345167), Junard Tablan, Rebecca Rieta, Edna Ibrado, Joseph and Phel Jarin, Emil Aguinaldo, Nimfa Ursabia, Gina Ayran, Tinay Ramirez of Elements of Style, James Jao, was equally of great help! The exhibit runs November 20-22, 25-29; December 2-6, 2008. Please come and share my happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment