Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Handmade Cards; New Passion

It was a first for both Nimfa and I on selling our own crafts for an Artists Tiangge at the Cultural Center of the Philippines. Nimfa had her paper collages and handmade cards on sale. Her cards were instant hits. All I could sell are handmade paper sheets and bags by Sonny Miranda since I had no time to produce my Filtrographs. Selling was such fun that Vic Ursabia, Nimfa's husband, thought of doing the cards on the spot to solicit people's curiousity. With a little prodding, I indulged into the pasting of those torn little pieces of colorful paper and juxtaposing them against each other to creat a somewhat surreal images. I never thought it would be fun that I even finished doing 10 cards and sold 4 of them.

Here are some of those cards Nimfa and i made for the Artists Tiangge:


No comments:

Post a Comment